Blog Archive

Sunday, March 14, 2010


I love me some butterflies! This wall clock is fun, functional and beautiful. It is the unexpected. Apple green is such a soothing color. I have the perfect space for it! Can you envision it in your home?


Ok, now THIS I want! How fun! I love things whose true purpose is disguised such as it is in this case. A bit of mystery adds to life! And for those of you that know me, you know I am a total nerd and my favorite past time is reading and studying and learning new things. I can see myself keeping my journals in here or maybe some very very private stuff! Shhhhhh. ; ) It also nurtures the side of me that dreamt of one day being a concert pianist. It may not be a piano, but close enough! lol



I collect cocktail rings. Especially vintage ones. They can get a little pricey. However, I have found some gorgeous one at inexpensive prices. This is one I wouldn't mind adding to my collection. I am tan so it would look nice against my skin. It's got a nice summer look to it and in Florida that is always a good thing! Do you have any cocktail rings? Maybe I'll take a picture of a few of mine and share them with you!


These look good enough to eat, but don't do it! They are post it notes!!



PLEASE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE ON FB
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)