Blog Archive

Sunday, March 7, 2010

I have never been one for following the norm. I always wanted to stand out from the crowd. Being a follower or dressing like everyone else was always a dreadful thought. I am the same way with my home. And even though my home was not very eclectic because my boyfriend couldn't get into the look, it was never something the norm would follow either.

When I saw the picture of this room I had to stop and admire it. It is the epitome of eclectic, (Mixing many styles together). This room has confidence. One has to be comfotable enough with ones taste, style and look to be able to put so many different styles in one room and still make it look so outstandingly fun, feminine and serious all at the same time.





PLEASE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE ON FB
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)