Blog Archive

Friday, March 12, 2010

MY Favorite Etsy Finds (for the week) For Those of You That Live In The Cold

For those of you that know me, I am an Etsy and vintage addict. Mostly I am a 60's girl and like clean elegant lines. However, as of lately, Etsy has taken a hold of my heart with all it's creative inspiration. Here are some "winter" finds. (I live in Florida so the chances of me using any of these items are basically nill). I hope it inspires you all to go out and by something special made just for you and NOT in a department store ; )











PLEASE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE ON FB
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)