Blog Archive

Friday, March 12, 2010

Katie Lee Joel

I saw an interview with Katie Lee Joel about a year ago (wild guess, not sure when it was). I wondered how her and Billy Joel found common ground. She seemed so young and not as mature as I expected a woman to be for him (not that I know him personally). She wasn't childish, it just seemed their differernces would be so broad. Neverhtheless, I wished them well. It seemed she was quite happy. Now they are divorced. I wish that on no one and I hope her tomorrow is brighter.

I had to post this picture because I find her to be so beautiful. There is an elegance and grace I see in this picture that I did not see in her interview. Here she is exquisite, modeling for Fort Lauderdale magazine, my home town.





PLEASE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE ON FB
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)