Blog Archive

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Napkins Set up My Party Theme : )

I love having a beautiful home I can invite friends to. Entertaining is great fun for me. It's exciting to plan the menu, come up with a party theme, get creative with the invites, find just the right music, set up the ambiance and decorate in theme, set up bar and the drink menu, and one of my favorites...try out new hor d'ourves recipes!
I also make sure to have the camera and video ready. Nothing beats having these memories to look back on.

Some of my favorite parties and get-togethers are holiday themed, others are GLAM parties where I get to get all dressed up. (Those are so fun!) However, I must admit, my favorite parties to throw are smaller in scale and quite quaint. Just a handful of girlfriends, (maybe more).

I search the internet for new and inspiring ideas. Today I found these napkins:



Aren't they fabulous! Thanks to these napkins, my new party theme popped into my head; a purse party!! Who doesn't love purses?? For me personally, they are my favorite of accessories and I love them more than shoes. I think I'll have the girls bring all their bags, purses, wallets, etc., that they no longer want, or haven't used in a while. It will be a purse swapping party! Good drinks, good music, some chocolate and raspberry martinis, some purse themed cupcakes, a nice lunch and the company of good friends. What else could one ask for? Want to join us? ;



PLEASE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE ON FB
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)