Blog Archive

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today's Inspiration - Alice In Wonderland

I have not seen the movie, but I read the book time and time again as a young child. I want to take my threeyear old to see the movie, but something tells me she'll get scared with all the make up and oddities. It's best to keep my little one away from the theater for now, but once she is a little older, I will enjoy watching this amazing story with her.

Alice in Wonderland is my inspiration for this week. Here are some fashionable and fun Alice and Wonderland items:


TEACUP SET


MINTS


THIGH HIGH TIGHTS


JEAN JACKET


BAG


T-SHIRT


URBAN DECAY MAKEUP


QUEEN OF HEARTS RING


TEA


QUEEN OF HEARTS PUMPS



PLEASE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE ON FB
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)