Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

SUMMERTIME

Summertime is not over...yet.  But for many of you it will be sooner than you like.  (I say many of you, because I live in Florida, where summertime never disappears ;)  I saw this picture from Apartment Therapy Chicago and honestly, I sat and stared at for a while. 



Something about it reminded me of my summers in the midwest where I was raised.  How I miss those summers.  Nothing compares to them.; not the beach and not the waves.  I miss the great lakes.  I miss the seasons.  The anticipation of each and every one of them. 

This picture is for those of you fortunate to live up north, where season dictate so much of our lives and we get to enjoy the pleasures they bring.  Enjoy the rest of the summer everyone.  And remember...the next summer is not too far away! 


PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON TO SHARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)