Blog Archive

Monday, August 2, 2010

ARE YOU COMFORTABLE WITH WHITE?

I am in the process of redecorating the living room.   I have  a million and one ideas in my head and I cannot wait to get started!  One of the ideas is to make it an all white room.  Yes, I know a lot of people think that is insane, especially with a little 3 year old running around, but I know I can do it!


Source: The Beach Studios

As for me, an all white room conjures up images of home from the age of 13 on up.  Instead of being an open and cold feeling, ( the way some people describe very contemporary and white residences), it reminds me of warmth, family and love.  My father raised me alone at this age and we had so much fun in that house!


Source: The Beach Studios

So my question for you today is, "How do you feel about all white rooms?  Residences?  Do they evoke good or bad emotions?

PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON TO SHARE
Share





1 comment:

  1. aww i love all the white. it looks gorgeous!


    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)