Blog Archive

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I am doing a lot of design work on my home.  One of the pieces I own is a beautiful red ottoman in my living room.  It is a long, rectangular shaped ottoman.  I find myself amazed at its many uses.  It has served as a table, a foot rest, a bed for my little one to nap on, a place to play cards, board games and even to serve wine and cheese.  When I am hosting a dinner party or gathering and there isn't enough seating, it is always there to rescue me.  So in honor of my handy ottoman, I share these other fabulous living rooms with ottoman'.  


















Photo Credits:  CountryLiving, Veranda, PearlStreetInteriors, xJavierx's  Flickr, CocoCozy, MyHomeIdeas, DreamDesignLive
PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON TO SHARE
Share




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)