Blog Archive

Friday, September 24, 2010


I was recently reading a grammar book (yes I know, I am nerdy).

I learned some of the best English, as well as the most vocabulary used on any television show, is on the Simpsons.

Shocking right?I had to read that part over twice to make sure I read it right!

Apparently the Simpsons are not only entertaining as well as a great venue upon which to improve and expand the English language, but they are also inspiring in art form.

When I saw elevator, I had to chuckle. 

Unexpected art, on an unexpected canvas makes for a fun surprise! 

Art does that you know!


PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON AND/OR TWITTER BUTTONS TO SHARE:
Share

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)