Blog Archive

Friday, September 24, 2010

DESIGNING WITH BOOKS



I am an avid reader. 

Books have been my greatest past time since I was a young child.

I can't imagine my life without them.

When I am done with a reading a book I own, I do one of five things:


1.) Pass it on to a friend to enjoy.

2.) Leave it in a public place as a little surprise for someone to take.

3.) Give it away to the library

4.) Send it to a place where children or mothers can benefit from it
(depending on the subject).

5.) Keep it for my home library.



Now I have a sixth purpose for my books...BOOK ART!

Actually, I've been into book art for a while now.

But this book is a new addiction for me.

If you would like to purchase it, just click on the link beneath the picture that reads, "Amazon."

Enjoy!

PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON AND/OR TWITTER BUTTONS TO SHARE:
Share

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)