Blog Archive

Friday, September 10, 2010

IKEA...MARKETING...WIN!

Yes, I know...a few days ago I was ranting and raving about IKEAS new goal of making our environment healthier. (They stole my heart when they did that) Well, IKEA has stolen my heart yet AGAIN.

I am a huge animal lover and don't see house as home, unless it has some loving pets to share it with. In IKEAS new commercial, they market their customers with the help of some (obviously) very loved cats. (I personally don't have a cat anymore. But I am really wanting one now!)

Watch the video the full way through. They truly captured some wonderful shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)