Blog Archive

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bookshelves

I am an avid book reader. A bibliophile to the core. I have been reading for as long as I can remember and there is NOTHING that compares to it. Not a sport, not a night out. Seriously... I am passionate about books. I am also passionate about having my books organized.

Bookshelves remind me of a cozy place. They surround me with stories, fantasty, history and ideas. I have a room with my bookshelves and I've got to tell you, just entering the room can put my mood in a more relaxed place, I feel almost as if I were being embraced.

Bookshelves are not simply for books or for storage. There are many beautiful bookshelves these days that are not just functional but beautiful to look at. They can be used to display not only your books, but your collections, photos, sculptures, etc.

This living room is dreamy.





(Thanks to Emily Perfectly Put Together!)



PLEASE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE ON FB
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)