Blog Archive

Monday, March 29, 2010

Nothing Big

I don't have dreams like many others, of a big, huge house. I have a dream of the perfect house...for me my little 3 year old princess and our dogs (she wants two) and the kitty cats and rabbit. (which we don't have but will work on as she is an animal lover just like mommy). Something in a beautiful, bright, neighborly, neighborhood. A home with lots of character. No cookie-cutter homes (hate those). And guess what, I found the perfect picture of it! (of course it's lacking the yard which is a must) This home has stolen my heart!





PLEASE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE ON FB
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)