Blog Archive

Monday, March 29, 2010

Desire To Inspire

Have you visited DesireToInspire's blog? If you haven't jump over there. I love reading it. She posted about her friend who let her know about a magazine him and his friend were putting together. She was super excited about it as she is a major thrift store aficionado! And you know me...I love finding flea market finds and fixing them up for two reasons, one is because I believe in going green and you know us greenies believe in "REUSE!" and the second reason is, with flea market finds you can make it your own, different, unique, one of a kind, and THAT is what I am all about! So check out this magazine if you are a thrifty lovee like me! OR...DesireToInspire!





PLEASE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE ON FB
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)