Blog Archive

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Whose That Girl?

For starters, I must say that Decor8 (Please check out her AMAZING blog if you have never been to it). It is person who originally posted this on her blog. I read it about 4 times. I had to. See....this woman who is being interviewed. This talent; this lifestyle, is what I dream of. Her jewelry inspires me, but what inspired me most, was when she discussed the objects that could be found on her desk at any given day. To have a career being so artistic has left me inspired. I had to post her interview with J Crew here because I want to know I can refer to it time and time again for inspiration. Isn't it just wonderful when you come across someone that makes you feel you are on the right path? : )

The link to her interview is: http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/whosthatgirl.jsp



PLEASE CLICK THE SHARE BUTTON BELOW TO SHARE ON FB
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)