Blog Archive

Monday, June 7, 2010

OTHER'S PHOTOS OF THE DAY

Most people with a passion for fine arts, include a passion for photography.  I am no different.  I enjoy taking photos, but I also enjoy viewing others photos streams.  It's my version of people watching.  (I like doing that too).  Photos say so much.  They capture a mometn, a thought a dream, an emotion.  Today the photo that inspired me personally was ng.kelven's on the flickr photo stream.  There is nothing I love more than reading.  It may actually be tied with my enjoyment of the arts.  And nature is on the same level.  The reason this photo inspired me is because I believe nature and books are some of the greatest gifts from God.

NATURE + BOOKS = A POWERFUL COMBINATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)