Blog Archive

Monday, June 7, 2010

COLORFUL LIFE

I am ALWAYS inspired by color.  I am also very sensitive to it.  I am one of those people who won't wear something because the color simply does not suit my mood that day.  And if I force myself to wear the wrong color for the day, maybe I'm in a rush and don't have time to go through my closet, you can bet I am not as comfortable throughout the day.  It's similar to people that feel naked without a watch.  Today, my color was chartreuse.  Love the word and the color is captivating.  It's a color I love adding a splash of to interiors.  Here are some inspiring Chartreuse items I found today. 

(CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW TO VIEW LARGER)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)