Blog Archive

Sunday, June 27, 2010

PHOTOWALK

I recently found out about a fun social gathering that combines, food, friendship, photography, contests, prizes and your hometown.  It happens only once a year and this is the third year.  It is an event called, Worldwide Photo Walk.  Photographers both novice and professional, get together in their home town and walk around the town socializing, making friends, and enjoying the hobby of photography.  Then they all go out to eat!  I don't know about you, but photography, friendships and food call my name every time! 

I have seen some great pictures come of this.  They give away prizes for the best photos!  I highly recommend checking out the website for more information, at Worldwide Photo Walk.  If you follow me on facebook (click for here to join me on facebook) than you will find the link on my wall.  If you are in the Fort Lauderdale area, hope to see you there!  I plan on being a part of the fun this year and taking some beautiful pictures of the ocean!

Here are some great pictures of our hometown, taking at photowalk the past 3 years:


PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON TO SHARE
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)