Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A BED? A NEST?

This is a Col-Letto Bed from Lago. 

Is it not just snuggable? 

Shaped like a nest...a little hideaway. 

It gives me the feeling of when I was a child.  The way I would hide under the covers for protection when scared by the shadows.  Or the excitement or anticipation of hiding while playing hide and seek with my grandmother.  It is the comfort of a loving embrace.

This is the kind of furniture piece that is so grand it doesn't need much decor to surround it. 

The perfect focal point. 

It would definitely make for one of my favorite rooms in the house! 


PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON AND/OR TWITTER BUTTONS TO SHARE:
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)