Blog Archive

Saturday, August 21, 2010

DWELLES DWELLINGS

Have any of you heard of Dwelle's Dwellings?  They are wonderuflly made, for those who want to watch their carbon footprint.  And for those who love little spaces too!  I want one for myself!  This would make a great private studio if not home!


Dwelles says some of the uses for these Dwellings, are:
Micro home
Garden Office Studio
Holiday Home
Student accomodation
Key Worker Housing
Playroom
Guest House
Granny Annex
Home Gym
Pavillion
Annex
Garage


My addition to the list: Art Studio!  
(I'll be honest with you.  I don't know who in their right mind would use it as a garage, but to each his own, you know?)
Just look at this interior!



PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON AND/OR TWITTER BUTTONS TO SHARE:
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)