Blog Archive

Friday, September 10, 2010

BRING THE OUTDOORS INTO YOUR KITCHEN

 Created by Architect Murry Cockburn.  Located in Arthurs Point, New Zealand.

Personally, I feel crowded and a bit uncomfortable in enclosed kitchens with no windows.

I also don't like small kitchens with no elbow room.

That just makes the situation more intense.

HDF posted some photos of a beautiful home built in Switzerland.

All the photos were stunning, but the one of the kitchen (above), was absolutely breathtaking.

A kitchen with a view...ahhhh I hear the bells of heaven ringing!

So I figured I would share a few more kitchens with a great views, with you.

Hope you enjoy!




PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON AND/OR TWITTER BUTTONS TO SHARE:
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)