Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

COUNTRY WHITE



There was a time in my life when the thought of country decor made me nod my head in disappointment.

I think it was all the cow decor that was being use.  That and the baby chick salt and pepper shakers.  

You know the look.  Not cute at all. Too much of a good thing switches from being good to being cheesy.

Today while viewing Spearmint Decor she was sharing some beautiful photos of country decor.

This photograph in particular caught my eye for a few reasons.

The first being that all white rooms such as this one, make me feel so free, and that is a feeling I try to evoke in most of my rooms.

The other reason I have shared this photo with you is to show you the country decor that appeals to me.

Subtle, no animal heads hanging around anywhere, no clutter, no red and white tablecloth patterns to be found.  And most importantly, no cows. 

Makes you smile, don't you think?

PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON AND/OR TWITTER BUTTONS TO SHARE:
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)