Blog Archive

Monday, September 6, 2010

Fabrics make me feel warm and comfy. 

When I see them I get this urge to touch them and put them up against my cheek.  (Don't ask...I am not sure why I get that urge.  I get the same urge with fluffy cats). 

My preference in fabrics are vintage, exotic, sophisticated, delicate and soft to the touch fabrics.

Take a peek at this gorgeous armoir, home to these fabrics.

Enchanting don't you think?  I think I'll start looking for one of these for myself.  :  ) 

 Image:  Desire to Inspire Three Red Apples

PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON AND/OR TWITTER BUTTONS TO SHARE:
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)