Blog Archive

Monday, January 17, 2011

SEA SHELL MIRROR



Last night I walked into one of my favorite furniture stores, located in Downtown Fort Lauderdale. 

While there I couldn't resist, and purchased two beautiful night stand lamps for my bedroom and a beautiful desk chair, unlike any other I have seen. 

I was content with my purchases, but disappointed that I left a beautiful sea shell mirror, behind.  It was ridiculously large and powerful.  It's beauty was unparalleled most mirrors I had found in the last few months, in my quest for a beautiful living room mirror.

Today I woke up kicking myself for not purchasing it.  It was the last one available. 

Now I am running out the door to purchase it.  I hope it's still there!  Wish me luck!!


PLEASE CLICK THE FB BUTTON AND/OR TWITTER BUTTONS TO SHARE:
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there there! Thank you for paying Luli's Chic Design. I look forward to your input and comments. (If you like what you see, please do not forget to subscribe!)